This job has been Expired
High volume, fast-paced and fun! Join our Warehouse team in beautiful Columbia Falls, the Gateway to Glacier!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, and competent people who share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park. You will play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
About Columbia Falls:
Just West of Glacier National Park lies a collection of small communities who proudly welcome millions of visitors each year to the Glacier Gateway area. One of the largest towns is Columbia Falls. This lively Montana town is home to many locally owned shops, restaurants, a brewery, and a summer farmers markets! Columbia Falls is the ideal home base for recreating in Glacier National Park, and the 2.4 million acre Flathead National Forest.
About Glacier National Park:
Glacier National Park encompasses more than 16,000 square miles of largely wilderness area and is known for its seemingly endless acres of rugged and breathtaking landscapes. Glacier National Park was established in 1910 and stands today as a monument to wild natural places.
As part of the Crown of the Continent ecosystem, the park includes 175 named mountains, 762 lakes (130 named lakes), 200+ named waterfalls and 25 named glaciers, as well as 1,000 plant species, and hundreds of animal species.
Just as the landscape and wildlife are part of the heritage of Glacier National Park, so are the historic lodges and classic Red Buses and their drivers known as “Jammers.”
The Xanterra Travel Collection is the authorized Concessioner, so you are not only joining the Glacier National Park team – you are also joining the larger Xanterra Travel Collection family that prides itself on offering a world of unforgettable experiences, to our employees and our guests. We encourage our seasonal employees to transfer between properties and reap all of the benefits & perks that we have to offer. To learn more, please visit www.xanterrra.com/careers.
What You Are Looking For:
- Are you interested in exploring Glacier National Park, and Flathead National Forest?
- Do you have a positive attitude and solid work ethic?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting work environment?
- Are you seeking upward mobility and growth opportunities?
- Are you looking to gain experience in tourism & hospitality operations?
If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, a job with Xanterra is ideal for you!
Positions start March or April 2020 and extend through late-September 2020.
- Start Date: Spring, 2020
- Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal (ideally full season or early/late season)
- Schedule: Varies – 40+ hours per week.
- Housing: Employee Housing May Be Available
- Perks include:
- Free seasonal Glacier National Park pass
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- The adventure of a lifetime!!
A day in the life of the Warehouse Clerk
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Accurately fulfil purchase orders.
- Keep Warehouse clean and organized.
- Follow Company and departmental environmental practices, safety practices, and policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
Our Warehouse Clerk will have a keen eye for details, organized and problem solver. Ideal candidate will have one year warehouse experience. Warehouse Clerk will be able to do basic math skills. Able to work individually as well as a team player.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 70 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, push, and reach for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.