Panamint Springs Resort
Panamint Springs is focused on providing a positive guest experience to all visitors who come through our family owned and operated desert oasis. Whether stopping through for gas, lunch at our restaurant and bar, or looking for a cozy place to sleep or using us as a base camp for a multiple day exploration of Death Valley National Park and the surrounding area, the guest experience is our main priority. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, friendly, team oriented, and goal driven to manage our 24 room Motel and RV/Campground.
- Facility Operations
- Managing motel, housekeeping, and campground staff including scheduling, time off, and productivity metrics
- Assist housekeeping, guest check in/out, minor maintenance, etc.
- Oversee housekeeping including response times, linen inventory, and related relationships
- Oversee room updates and remodel projects
- Oversee departmental safety program for employees and guests
- Oversee social media campaigns, promotions, and online reputation.
- Handling online guest requests, disputes, etc. via phone, email, Facebook, etc.
- Work with groups leaders on planning and execution of special events and activities.
- Manage relationship with Expedia, Bookings, and other online reservation portals
- Develop and manage marketing plans to maximize occupancy rates
- Conduct national and local competitive analysis to ensure that Panamint Offerings are in line with the market at all times.
- Training, Business Development, Employee Reviews, and Disciplinary Actions
- Offer tourist information for visitors traveling from around the world.
- Fulfill additional tasks as needed, and work closely with the gas station, restaurant, and general store managers.
- Outstanding guest services skills
- 2-3 years of hospitality management experience, (hotel, resort, campground, etc.).
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Comfortable with business office management tools, (Computer, MS Office, Email, Social media portals), and metrics and analysis tools.
- Having extensive knowledge in lodging trends.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Effective communicator and team builder, team leader.
- 2-4 years College, Bachelor’s degree preferred, (in any field).
Lodging Manager Package $36K to $48K base salary plus bonus and potential for free housing and meals.
Our Guest Mission Statement:
“To maximize out guest’s experience through promoting their connection to our location and surrounding areas. We will provide a comfortable base camp where guests can retreat to the comforts of civilization after a day of exploration. We will promote this connection to the natural surrounding through informative interaction with our guests, showcasing the area’s natural and historic features, and providing comfortable accommodations amenities and spectating points.”
Our Company Mission Statement:
“To ensure that every visitor to the resort has a positive and memorable experience by providing outstanding service and treating all visitors as guests of the Cassell Family.”