The Guest Services Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
- Book reservations and coordinate registration
- Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions
- Answers phone calls and emails and delivers messages as needed
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
Related Jobs (6)
- Dining Room Manager, Glacier National Park, Summer 2019 on April 25, 2019 Seasonal
- Security Guard, Glacier National Park, Summer 2019 on March 7, 2019 Seasonal
- Guest Service Associate, Glacier National Park, Summer 2019 on February 28, 2019 Seasonal
- Shuttle Driver, Glacier National Park, Summer 2019 on February 20, 2019 Seasonal