Camp Foster YMCA
Enthusiastic? Positive? Outgoing?
Like working with horses?
Wanting a fun summer?
Like meeting people from all over the world?
Not afraid to get a little dirty?
Wanting to feel accomplished and build your resume?
Camp Foster YMCA is hiring individuals who want to make a difference in the world and build valuable work skills by spending your summer working with children in the outdoors. Summer internships are available.
Camp Foster YMCA is now hiring for ranch wranglers to work for the 2019 summer. You will work with horses daily! Ranch Wranglers lead trail rides, help with our advance riding program, and care for horses. All Ranch Wranglers will also have camp counselor duties. Room & Board provided for the duration of employment.
- Must have a love and understanding of people and able to gain an appreciation for the value of camp.
- Must have a positive attitude, fun and enthusiastic personality, and a great sense of humor.
- Must have a willingness to put the needs of others ahead of your own.
- Must be flexible and willing to work hard for long periods of time.
- Must be a positive role model – caring, honest, respectful, responsible, and fair.
- Must be a team player with a focus on building positive relationships with others.
- Must complete a background check successfully.