This job has been Expired
Zion Mountain Ranch
Equestrian program is in need of multiple wranglers at our scenic ranch-style resort bordering the east end of Zion National Park.
Applicants must have knowledge about all aspects of horse care and be able to provide quality care for the horse herd.
- This position’s workload will include feeding and providing care for the ranch’s animals, guiding guests out on trail rides, and general ranch maintenance.
- As a wrangler, training horses is also a large part of the job. Experience with training and trimming/shoeing is preferred.
- Wilderness First Responder certification is preferred, and CPR certification is required but can be obtained after employment.
- Most importantly, applicants must enjoy being with a variety of guests from around the world and be able to provide them with a uplifting, memorable experience.
- Speaking another language would be very beneficial as a majority of our guests are from other countries.
- Applicants must keep in mind that this rewarding job requires long hours in an outdoor setting.
The ranch expects its staff to maintain high standards in grooming and congeniality. We maintain an illegal drug and alcohol abuse-free environment. Positivity and ability to get along with the other staff members and guests is vital to the integrity of the ranch.
On-site housing or full RV hookups are included. In addition to hourly wages, staff members who provide a great experience to their riders also earn excellent tips! Your compensation will be based on experience and expertise in different aspects of equine care.
This is an ideal place to work if you enjoy spending your time off taking in all that Southern Utah has to offer. Our busy season runs between the months of April and November. Visit our website at ZMR.com