This job has been Expired
Atop the hill is an Equestrian Facility with a barn, stalls and paddocks, and 3 riding rings. The Equestrian counselors are part of an
excellent team of staff that work throughout the summer (early June through late August).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Teach beginner through advanced English riding lessons as well as Western trail rides and vaulting lessons.
- Assist Equestrian Specialist feeding all animals each morning and evening plus the cleaning of pastures and stalls each day.
- Help with daily grooming and bathing of the horses.
- Sleep onsite 6 nights a week in camper cabins alongside other staff members (meals and lodging provided).
- Help exercise and prepare horses.
- Other duties as assigned.