This job has been Expired
Lobosonda Madeira whale watching
Training and work experience
- (Marine) biologist or similar degree;
- Professional experience in the area of marine mammals /whale watching /research;
- Working philosophy should correspond to companies philosophy;
- Sailing license (valid in Europe) and previous experiences on boats;
- Customer service experience;
- Ability to speak in front of a group – to lead a group;
- Fluent in German and English (French).
- Teamwork and good work attitude;
- Flexibility in the work organization;
- Willingness to tackle where it is needed.
- Experience with photography;
- Data collection;
- Driving license;
- Computer skills;
- Expertise in the preparation of own projects/ themes related to the sea and its inhabitants;
- Ability to write small articls and texts;
- Willingness to live close to the work place (marina).