AmeriCan Adventures Travel, Inc.
Doubling as tour guide and driver, Group Leaders for AmeriCan Adventures take small groups on exciting national park focused adventures throughout the U.S. and Canada.
There is plenty of diversity in the trips we run, including specialty language tours, family, youth or student tours, cycling or hiking tours, and food tourism.
If you are a motivated, energetic, customer-focused and hard-working person with a love for people and the outdoors, and are interested in growing with us, we would love to learn more about you.
This is a seasonal summer role and leaders must commit to the role from April to September.
What’s different about working with us?
- Each member of our experienced operations team got their start in the industry as a Group Leader, when you need help, your support staff knows exactly how you feel and how to help
- 1 Month Training Program- Our guides are some of the most extensively trained in the industry
- Safety and Driving is our top priority, we have one of the best commercial driving scores in the industry
- We allow leaders to grow their skills and work with them after each trip by reviewing each one
- We give leaders the freedom to plan trips with their own personality in mind, be yourself and succeed
- All lodging and transportation is included throughout the season for all our leaders
- Keep a van in between trips, we want you to have the freedom to roam and refresh
- Knowledge is power, an extensive library written by past leaders to help you run each trip smoothly
What do we expect from you
Please read our website, www.AmeriCanAdventures.com/work-for-us before continuing the application process.
We will not consider applicants who do not have a full understanding of the role and its day to day responsibilities.
Minimum job requirements
- Legal US or Canada work eligibility
- Clean driving record and ability to drive long distances
- Excellent organization, public speaking and customer service skills
- Can live a nomadic lifestyle and ability to work independently
- Can commit from April-June to September 2019
Related Jobs (12)
- Naturalist Guide, Summer Seasonal in Denali National Park on November 28, 2018 Seasonal