This job has been Expired
Rotorua Canopy Tours
We need YOU to guide our zipline Canopy Tour experience. We are looking for part time and full time guides to start with us in Mid and Late November.
Can you see yourself being part of the Rotorua Canopy Tours team? You will be creating amazing memories for our customers and developing your skills in the outdoors along the way. If this sounds like you keep reading.
Check out our website to see what it is all about.
- Training is provided but outdoor and customer service experience will give you a better chance of getting the job.
- We invest heavily in our staff with great rates of pay, ongoing training, fun team building and culture and the best equipment and clothing.
- In essence your job is to safely guide people on a half day zipline eco adventure, and ensure they leave thinking that that was the highlight of their holiday. As well as that you’ll get stuck into our conservation work through the winter months too!
- Come and find out what it is like to work an award winning company. Rotorua Canopy Tour was awarded the Supreme Award at the New Zealand Tourism Awards 2016.
What we need:
- Bubbly people that love people.
- Although not essential, outdoors qualifications will be looked on favourably as will other relevant experience playing or working at height.
- An interest in conservation and native forests.
- A full drivers licence.
- First aid certificates
- Above all else attitude is everything, bring a great one and you’ll look forward to an exciting career at Canopy Tours.
So come and join our team full of rock climbers, outdoor instructors, kayakers, mountain bikers, unicyclists and metal detectors. It’s a vibrant workplace full of fun and interesting people of all ages who live for the outdoors.