Would you like to be part of The Legendary Black Water Rafting Company and create UNFORGETTABLE holiday experiences? We are a classic New Zealand success story; an iconic adventure tourism operation based at Waitomo Caves and a haven for adventure tourists and local thrill-seekers alike!
Our busy BWR team is looking for a number of enthusiastic and energetic Adventure Cave Guides who are passionate about the outdoors and tourism to join their crew, to take our visitors on an underground adventure through our world renowned attraction.
For this part-time, fixed-term role we are looking for someone:
- with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- full of energy
- loves being in a team (we’re more like a family!)
- who has excellent work attendance record
- extremely honest and reliable
- with caving, climbing or alpine experience
- with prior experience in the adventure caving industry
- with a passenger endorsement on their full New Zealand driver’s licence (advantageous but not essential)
- with an understanding of Tikanga Maori (advantageous but not essential).
Hard work, trust and a fun loving nature are all part of the package we need.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then we want to hear from you!
Related Jobs (12)
- Naturalist Guide, Summer Seasonal in Denali National Park on November 28, 2018 Seasonal