Reports to: Guest Service & Marketing Director Wage: DOE
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Exempt Status: Full-Time Year-Round
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Ensure customers and employees are treated courteously, safely, and efficiently.
- Manage service aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and events, and acknowledge, greet
- and thank members and guests.
- Design menus and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Oversee purchasing and controlling of inventory costs for food, beverages, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain clean and orderly food and beverage facilities at all times.
- Assure compliance with all health and food regulations.
- Maintain monthly inventory in the Cheftec system.
- Assist Management with annual budget development and speaks to that tool on a daily basis.
- Coordinate food and beverage for RLM employee and special events.
- Proficient with and able to train others on RTP point of sale system.
- Work with Human Resources to interview, hire, train, and appraise performance of employees.
- Provide supervision and guidance to employees in accordance with RLM policies and State/Federal employment laws.
- Maintain employee work schedules including assignments, job rotation, training, vacations and paid time off, cover for absenteeism, and overtime scheduling.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, reviews, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources when necessary.
- Accomplish financial objectives by adhering to a departmental budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of department processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Delegate department representation at committees such as sustainability, safety, and customer service.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with other managers, directors, general manager, and other designated contacts within the organization.
- Assist subordinates and other departments in performing duties whenever necessary.
Skills and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able toperform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a professional manner.
- Ability to consider the impact of financial decisions and how they will affect department and company goals.
- Ability to analyze trends and situations in industry and turn them into business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and direct employees, serve customers, and maintain excellent customer service during high stress situations.
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economic, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices.
- Safety orientated and able to train employees on safety procedures of equipment used.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and employee relations.
- Available to work holidays and/or weekends.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those thatmust be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions ofthis job. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularlyrequired to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls,and talk and hear. Employee must be capable of walking, sitting, orstanding 100% or more of a normal 8 hour work shift. Also, must be capable of occasionallylifting and pushing or pulling 70 lbs. or more, and frequently lifting, pushingor pulling, and carrying up to 50 lbs. The employee frequently is required to sit andreach with hands and arms. The employeeis also frequently required to stand, stoop, and kneel.
· · · · · · Point of SaleSystem
Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representativeof those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions ofthis job. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
While performingthe duties of this job, the employee works in an indoor office environment and inindustrial kitchens. Harsh weatherconditions may be encountered en route to work. Employee may frequently be walking on snow and ice. Willingness totravel to work stations via chairlift, snowmobile, and snow cat is required.