This job has been Expired
Kumsheen Rafting Resort
We’re looking for Food and Beverage Servers for our 2019 season.
Food and Beverage Servers at Kumsheen work under the direction of the Food and Beverage Manager.
In addition to providing outstanding service in the Cutting Board Restaurant, our servers are key ambassadors for Kumsheen Rafting Resort. Successful servers will work on building a rapport with guests and express keen interest in the details of their experience at the resort.
The Cutting Board Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and dinner from June 29-September 2. In May, June, and September we serve pre-booked meals to large groups (Dry Grad, Corporate, etc.).
Must be willing to work flexible hours, including split shifts.
- Previous experience in Hospitality/Tourism preferred
- Receptive to feedback
- Able to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to achieve efficient service
- Ability to interpret menu items with confidence
- Good knowledge of wine and wine pairing
- Good knowledge of mixology
- Second language an asset
Must have Serving it Right certificate or be willing to obtain one.