This job has been Expired
- The Cook will assist in the preparation and service of meals and the maintenance of a clean kitchen at all times.
- Responsibilities include: portioning and serving meals, and assigning/supervising cleaning tasks in the absence of the Food Services Supervisor.
- Qualified applicants must have experience in cooking and a demonstrated ability to handle daily administration of food services. This is a per diem position and/or a summer position.
- Qualifications: A minimum of one years’ experience cooking in a restaurant or similar environment is required.
- Familiarity with NYS and ACA regulations regarding Food Service is a plus. Sanitation & Food Handler’s certificates preferred; if the applicant does not possess these certifications, the ability to obtain them within the first year of employment is required.