Southwest Conservation Corps
Title: Youth Field Supervisor
Reports to: Youth Programs Manager
Location: SCC Four Corners Office | Durango, CO
Term: February 10th, 2020 – August 21st, 2020 (Possible extension through fall depending on funding)
Status: Full-time, Seasonal, exempt
Benefit Eligible: Per SCC temporary staff policies (Discretionary Days and Health Insurance)
The Southwest Conservation Corps’ Youth Field Supervisor’s primary role is to assist the Youth Programs Manager by offering administrative help, recruitment help, program development, educational development and field support to youth crews during the summer season. The Youth Field Supervisor will assist with Youth Corpsmember interviewing and selection, as well as visits to high schools to recruit in person. The Field Supervisor will assist with program development, as well as planning and facilitating trainings. The Youth Field Supervisor will be heavily focused on recruitment and program development for first part of the season and move to primarily field support and visits during June and July. This person will also help facilitate crew leader training when not recruiting. This is an opportunity to help the growing youth program in the Four Corners region, while developing in administrative skills, programmatic operations and logistics.
- For a complete position description with essential responsibilities, functions, and qualifications, please visit https://sccorps.org/work-with-us and follow the link for Youth Field Supervisor.
- Once you have read the complete position description, please send a resume, cover letter and three professional references to Teresa DiTore, SCC FC Youth Programs Manager: [email protected] Feel free to email questions or call Teresa directly at 970-749-2616.
Related Jobs (12)
- Veteran’s Fire Corps Crew Leader Development Program on November 13, 2019 Seasonal
- Dolores River Restoration Partnership (DRRP) Strike Team Leader on November 13, 2019 Seasonal
- Adult Crew Leaders & Crew Leaders in Development Program (CLDP) on November 8, 2019 Seasonal