Here at MCC, we focus on the growth of our participants, positively impacting our climate and environment, and transferable job skills. Our participants work on physically demanding and essential natural resource and conservation projects on some of the most breathtaking landscapes in the Northern Rockies and Plains. If you are looking for something unique and want to make a positive impact on the environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! MCC values diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism. We affirm the dignity and value of all human beings. We celebrate the diverse backgrounds and identities of our corps members and staff. It is our priority to create a culture of safety, belonging, and validation for everyone, especially those facing marginalization. Learn more about equity at MCC.
The Program Coordinator-Individual Placement Programs (PC) position is responsible for supporting and
strengthening the overall programming of the Montana Conservation Corps’ (MCC) Individual Placement
Programs (IP). The PC works under the direct supervision of the Program Manager of Individual Placement
Programs to ensure successful implementation of IP programming. The PC must establish and maintain a good
working relationship with IP members, Host Site staff, community members, volunteers, MCC staff and
additional IP partners.
Classification: Regular, Full-time, non-exempt
Wage: $20 per hour, health/dental insurance, mileage and food reimbursement for travel, professional development opportunities
Location: Bozeman, MT
Application Deadline: October 28th, 2022
Interviews will begin during the week of October 31st.
Apply Here: https://www.mtcorps.org/joinmcc/staff-positions/
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Foster and support member professional development and serve as a mentor and resource for program
• Develop educational programs, help lead program sponsored training events and evaluate/design
curriculum relevant to MCC’s Program Objectives
• Lead outreach and awareness of the IP programs and its partners
• Coordinate, plan and conduct site visits
• Foster and support member driven projects and expand on Team Leader roles for improving local
landscapes and communities
• Contribute to MCC diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
• Support all aspects of IP program reporting/administration to ensure program compliance
• Attend statewide staff meetings; volunteer and participate in staff teams as needed
While this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this position, it is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All Montana
Conservation Corps positions may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities.
Qualifications & Skills:
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work or military experience
• Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
• A valid driver’s license and ability to be insurable per MCC parameters including the ability to pass a
Motor Vehicle Records check
• Ability to pass Criminal Background Check
• Willingness and ability to travel regularly in and out of state, away for up to a week at a time
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A minimum of one year of experience in higher education, youth development, education, corps
programming and/or natural resource work
• Strong written and oral communication skills
MCC seeks to provide access and opportunity to a diverse group of staff and participants, while continuing to
identify and reduce barriers to being involved in our organization and programs. We encourage applicants of all
backgrounds to apply.
We have worked and lived in some of the best places on earth. The experiences that come with seasonal and full time work in adventurous settings are life changing to say the least. We built this job board to share those opportunities with passionate job seekers while connecting employers to the best possible candidates.More about us
Have a question about a job or a place? Need a little extra encouragement? Know of a great place that we haven’t discovered yet? Send us an email, tag us with #AdventureJobBoard on Social, or release the courier pigeons. Contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!Contact us now
Please sign up here to receive a newsletter listing all our latest jobs, offers and updates.
© 2016 - 2022 Adventure Job Bord - All rights reserved.